Well crafted and original brand funded video content is loved by audiences and brands alike. It’s proven to increase Reach, Engagement and Conversion. We call that REC.
Nemorin Film & Video is a unique and specialist branded video production agency.
We don’t just love branded video, it’s in our blood. Our founder was an early pioneer of the format, one that is now a multi-billion dollar advertising genre.
REC: The branded video stats...
- 80% of global Internet consumption will be video content by 2019 – Cisco
- Visual content is 40x more likely to get shared than other types of content – Buffer
- 92% of mobile video consumers share videos – Invodo
- 50x easier to achieve a page 1 ranking on Google with a video – Forrester Research
- YouTube is the number two search engine in the world.
- 1/3 of all online activity is spent watching video – Google
- Mobile video consumption rises 100% every year – YouTube
- 51.9% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI – Adobe
2019: Global video consumption
Audience searching for branded video
- Almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store – Google, 2016
- 59% of executives would rather watch video than read text – Forbes
- 46% of users take some sort of action after viewing a video ad – Online Publishers Association
- 36% of online consumers trust video ads – NIELSEN
- Forrester researcher Dr. James McQuivey estimates that one minute of video is equal to 1.8 million words.
- 53% of smartphone users feel more favourable towards companies who provide instructional video content – Google, 2015
- 65% visit the marketer’s website after viewing a video – Forbes
- An introductory email that includes a video receives an increased click-through rate of 96% – Get Response
- Video can increase conversion rates by 80%
- Including video in all email leads to a 200-300% increase in click-through rate – Forrester
- Including video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80% – Unbounce
- After watching a video, 64% of users are more likely to buy a product online – ComScore