Required: Creative Video Editor
Nemorin Creative Film & Video Ltd is recruiting an Editor to support the production team in our office in St.Katherine Docks, London, E1. The editor will be creating original, high-quality films for both online, broadcast and out of home.
The ideal candidate will be a fully competent Adobe Premiere editor. A very good understanding of After Effects is also preferable. Ideally he or she will have colour grading experience.
The successful applicant will work closely with the company’s producers, working across a wide range of projects. He or she will have a solid grasp of online branded video content, what is and how to maximise its full potential.
They will be required to jump in and out of projects at a moment’s notice, so the ability to be adaptable, manage complex video codecs, file structures and work fluidly is vital.
The Editor will need to bring out the best from the footage, and be open to working closely with directors and our clients from pitch / concept development through to final delivery.
We are looking for someone who is both technical and highly creative. An original thinker who is always looking to push boundaries.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the production team in the office to edit videos for online, events, broadcast and more.
- Managing complex digital video workflows, implementing best practice to consistently deliver content to the highest possible quality.
- Working with freelance editors to ensure high quality is maintained for every production and files are set up in an coherent way.
- Jumping into other projects to make amends and alterations where necessary.
Key requirements and skills include:
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite software, especially Premiere, but also After Effect, Media Encoder and other tools such as Audition.
- Experience and working knowledge of DaVinci or Speed Grade is desirable.
- Very good experience of and clear understanding of branded video content and branded narratives.
- Experienced and comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication.
- Innate understanding of brand and advertising communications.
- Clear understanding of current online video and wider market trends.
- A desire to help grow with our small business as we expand in 2016.
- Self starter who is proactive and creative.
Please ensure you include a showreel or individual examples of your work to support your application.
Applications to Hello@createfilmandvideo.com
Interviews Jan 2016.
Salary: Dependent of Experience
Adobe Creative Cloud
* * *