Nemorin Creative Film & Video is looking for a Video Content Curator to work in our London-based office as part of the marketing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate to collect and curate video content and take ownership of an exciting new project.
- Collecting and curating video content from filmmakers and brands around the web
- Using software and other tools to find a wide range of original video content and drive audiences
- Growth hacking methodology to drive audiences
- Generating and maintaining large audiences
- Managing and maintaining a website via WordPress
- Social media and other online marketing techniques to drive membership and platform signups
- A savvy, recent graduate with great digital skills
- Outstanding knowledge of all social media platforms and how they can drive audiences
- Impeccable written and communication skills
- Someone who’s plugged into the digital zeitgeist and knows how and where to find great original, fresh video content before anyone else
- Good knowledge of WordPress or similar platforms
- Commercially minded, ambitious and a passion for film and video
- Working in a friendly, supportive small team
- Vibrant and sociable co-working office overlooking St Katharine Docks
- Office drinks on Friday
- Forward-thinking company
- Opportunity to make this role your own
This is a rolling contract with the potential to go permanent. Salary is dependent on experience. Email CVs and cover letters to email@example.com/clients/nemorin.